Tuesday, August 4, 2015

3 Must Have Accessories


A great outfit is less about individual items and more about how they’re styled. This blouse half tucked in, a silk scarf around your neck, or buying jeans a size too big for the perfect slouch. Artist Jenny Walton seems to embrace that mentality every time she gets dressed. In the street-style photo above, a pair of giant earrings, metallic block-heeled sandals, and a soft leather tote took her white blouse and black pants to a playful, feminine place. 

Would any of these pieces be a must have for you? The bag is great but I think it depends on your life style as to whether you purchase one. It would be great if you carry alot of things around. Then for sure it would be a stylish must have!!

Big earrings!! Personally I have always been a Big earrings fan!!! In my younger days my big earrings were what I was known for!! But big is all relative!!. Big to one person may be small to any other. So once again depends on your taste & what looks good on you.

Block-heeled sandals: I'm not a fan of high heels for my life style. So block-heeled sandals are something I might wear if I needed to dress up more. So basically anything that is a "must" have depends  on your life style.  

No comments:

Post a Comment